Thursday 3 November 2011

Part 2 In Editing Music Video

In this session I had finally uploaded the song to part of our music video this took quite a long time as I was unfamiliar with the software of downloading and uploading the song on to final cut. There were several attempts to try and save the song on to final cut but every time the song either deleted or didn't save. This is when I realised that the song had not been completely downloaded onto the computer yet therefore that was the reason why it was not saving on final cut.

Also in this lesson I had to move some parts of the footage so they were in time with the music now that I had finally uploaded it there. The next task that I decided to do was try some of the editing techniques and that included colour correcter and sharpen. This was essentially just a tryout on the footage as i wanted to see what would look good in our music video and what wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment